If your payroll bill is below £3m per year, the great news is that the government, through the Education and Skills Funding Agency, pay for 95% of your apprenticeship training, leaving you only 5% to pay. The Care Trainings recognises, that in some sectors there is a break from the previous policy and recognises that these fees have the capacity to impact on an organisation's cash flow, which is why we are able to support you spreading any fees across a 12-month period


If you’re already registered as a levy organisation and have login details for your apprenticeship service account, please contact us on [email protected] and we will only be happy to help you access and use it.